Thursday 7 December 2023

I miss.........

      

            I miss........


            

       In this life,we meet many people. Many people walking side by side on our journey.some others just passes by.true cooperation happens with those who have close relationships with us and those who genuinely have our backs. Among those as our family,our parents play crucial role.

      Even more importantly, dads are more just as important as moms.every girl sees her like a princess.it's not about waiting for a prince for herself.it's about that she is proud of her dad as a king.To me,my father is a king.and I am his loving princess.

      If the people in a kingdom fall ill,the king will look out them.but, when the king falls sick,the whole kingdom goes upside-down.It's been seven years my dad is at home dealing with diabetes. 

      When I used to stay at home,I looked after my dad.most of the days were spent hanging out with my mom and dad. Not just about looking after my dad, I also talking with him.So,I talk with my mom and dad,help to them,make sure dad took his medicines on time,and I keep the medicines neatly.It kept me occupied. 

      After I started to study my higher studies,I get into an educational institute.After that,my old routine has flipped.I  wake up earlier in morning,and catch a bus,and go to the institute. Half of my day spent in there.hanging out with dad has taken a hit.

      A dad's role as huge as mom's role. dad was  so much hustles for us.As his children,we owe him big time. I hope for more cool moments  with him like I've had before.As his loving princess,It's a big deal for me to take care of him and treat him like a king he is.








          

          

      

         



           



     






    


                                 





                              


                                  







                               
                                                               
                                    







                             


                     


5 comments:

  1. Don’t worry 😉 all will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry..... Everything Will be fine inshallah.
    keep going........

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing in this world that will not change✌ .. so don't worry🤗.. good days will come In Sha Allah ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Pagetown

            Pagetown         Books are the best companions in our life. They're not just all about fancy facts; they bring us knowledge ...