Wednesday 13 December 2023

Just a try.....😉


    




              Just a try.....😉

   Again,I am happy to meet you all on kickbuzz. Today I am here with a delicious content.Just a try.....You may think what try is about.let's see.

     Generally,young girls like to do many in young age.Many young girls like to do modelling,styling sewing etc.girls will like to search for such things and learn about them.I am also going to share one such thing with you.it's about my cooking experience.

    Sometimes,I cook at home.I watch new recipes on YouTube and give them a shot.However,not all my cooking attempts turn out well.There are times when I mess up,and I get some teasing from my mom and dad.

     Once I saw a recipe named "Rava kesari" on phone.and it looked  amazing.An idea appeared into my mind to give it on a try So,I  started to  following the recipe.First, I listed the ingredients needed for the recipe.I asked my dad to buy them.he laughed at me but he bought what I told him.After that,I started my cooking adventure.I took a frying pan,added some ghee and,roasted the cashews and raisins until raisins ballooned.Then I set aside.Next I added one cup 'rava' to the same frying pan.and I roasted it until it golden.and I moved it to a plate.

       Next,I took 2 cups of water and boiled it.when it started to boil I added the roasted Rava gradually.but,the real mess-up happened right at this point.When I added the roasted rava gradually to the water,it quickly absorbed it,and I panicked,not knowing what to do next. But,I didn't care much about the taste until I actually tried it.I added some sugar and vanilla colouring. And I  mixed the roasted cashews and raisins together to rava.After It cooked well,I turned off the gas.Upon tasting,it was like ,"Ewwwwwwwww.........so bad!"Trying to salvage it,I added extra sugar,but it still tasted the same. After several attempts to make it more palatable,I gave up and transferred the "Rava kesari"onto a flat plate,cut it into pieces,and shared with everyone.Sadly,no one ate much due to the bad taste of my recipe.My mom and dad scolded me,and even my dad and younger sister teased me.I stared at my "Rava kesari",feeling so bummed about my cooking fail.later,my mom took it to my elder sister's place,and she couldn't stop laughing and mocking me while munching on it.I just let out a big sigh,thinking,"Haaaa.....What a stroke of bad luck "









       Even after that cooking mess,I still can't resist trying new recipes. If I see something yummy on YouTube or something,I jump into cooking mode.When I decide to whip up a new dish,I casually check with my folks.My sisters,of course,yell,"No,We don't want to die!"I just laugh it off and get back to my kitchen experiments.
                   







   

  

      


      

         




3 comments:

Pagetown

            Pagetown         Books are the best companions in our life. They're not just all about fancy facts; they bring us knowledge ...